3.28.2015

AS THE BRITS LIKE TO SAY, "YOU WAIT AGES FOR A BUS, AND THEN THREE COME ALONG AT ONCE"

Excuse me, lang 'ha. Our dear old "Friends" have already replaced the former 3-province "More Fun" buses...with over 100 new ones that will run throughout London for a full year and feature a lot more destinations! Just last week, I was having a lunch meeting at a restaurant along a main street near the Embassy, and I counted no less than 12 of these beauties pass by the window where I was sat -- which means either: 1) the campaign is totally effective; 2) I took a "Mad Men" length cocktail lunch; or 3) I wasn't really paying any attention to my lunchmates  and was just staring out the window.



Or all three at once!
   

And, oh, what's that?  You're too posh to bus and only take cabs?   Here, have five...

We have lots more where that came from.  Get uber it.


But what about the Welsh football fan demographic?  Oh please won't someone think of the Welsh football fan demographic...



Wales done!

No comments: