2.27.2016

THAT CAPTAIN DFA, HE'S A QUALITY GUY

I'll be honest, I never previously got what those ISO and quality management systems were all about. Aside from being the butt of a thousand Dilbert strips, the whole thing just seemed so massive and complex and would always go entirely over my head.

That was until the office held a weekend seminar and explained everything! And now I'm all in! Well, no, I still don't fully understand all of it and have a lot more to learn. But that seminar, man...it just blew my mind! First, it had an opening rap number (always a winner). Then it had some people sing "ISO the Sign" -- to the tune of "I Saw the Sign." (I know, right?).  And then, it finished off with some totally righteous Captain and Kapitana posters!








So now I know.  ISO is 9001 different ways of saying "Husay"

(and is 2008 kinds of awesome)

No comments: