7.28.2008

JULY JUMPERS

So I leave the Home Office for a couple of weeks, and when I get back, I'm upset to find not one, not two, but three batchmates skipping town. Not that I'm overly sentimental or anything....but those were three despedida meals I missed out on, dammit!

(Hmp! That just means I get to keep more Swiss chocolate and Italian olive oil pasalubong for myself. Hmp!)

But seriously, we will miss:

ISOLATE HER AIR AIM (top) who's off to Singapore on a master's degree scholarship; and DIRECTORIAL VIA ZERO HUG who's being posted in San Francisco. Their epic battles during our Thursday night basketball games were Fernandez-Loyzaga in intensity (as were their post-game meals).


And, HER SILICON QUEEN, who's being posted in Singapore (and doesn't need no damn basketball game as an excuse to be one with the pizza)

Ciao for now, batchmates.

No comments: