3.29.2014

HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO AGAIN


Ok, so THIS happened . . .

not quite the Oscars-selfie, batchmates, but not bad 


. . . and shortly thereafter, the alma mater crushes the Bar like days of old . . .



. . .in the meantime, five years with the LLDD-Hyphen-L, three years of the LLDD-Baby, and a year left of foreign posting are just flying by . . .

I'm very well-respected now


So much going on, but what does it all mean?

It means I've GOT to get my blogging groove back on.

Thing is, I'm still so sapped of strength from my time as O.C., I just can't get myself to think let alone type anything substantial. Yet I really do want to cover stuff happening over the final 365+ days of my time in London.  So I'll just try this track again: frequent but short, snarky, hastily written posts over the most inane thing that comes to mind.  I'll be no better than any other twitter jerk (a twerk?), but at least I'll be back on air.

But first, some catch up episodes . . .

No comments: