11.01.2019

ACTIVE WHERE?

I see you Sydney skit ladies and the activewear truth you be preaching:


But, counterpoint: look good feel good do great, amirite? I mean, the LLDD-Hyphen-L only recently started rocking the activewear around town and then immediately crushed it at her gym 


Meanwhile, I who have worn nothing but loose socks, puruntong shorts and dad-bod T's just recorded the same gym's first ever workout fail when I stepped and slipped on a treadmill that was still moving, face-planted, whipped my spine into a reverse-c shape, and got tapa scrape wounds the length of my forearm. 


And further to the counterpoint: there is in fact nothing sexier to this chubby hubby than seeing his yummy mummy flex around the neighborhood in non-gym settings  


But exception that may prove the point: the LLDD-Hyphen-L going back to said gym and working out in halloween cosplay is its own kinda activewear hot

let her do her thing and let me enjoy this i guess is my point

No comments: