8.20.2023

I'M HIM

 City2Surf pre/postscripts:

* We received our race bibs in the mail about a week before the race, but they didn't come with any adhesives or instructions or anything, so I turned to Aus-internet for answers, and it did not disappoint

algorithm already knew my race outfit and everything

* Also not disappointing (in fact, downright scary) was the official race photographer's facial recognition software which, just from a basic phone selfie submitted after the run, was able to pick out the photos with me from out of the hundreds of thousands taken during the race -- including those where my face was obscured and my bib number not even visible but obviously the A.I. was still able to piece together it was me based on the athletic body type in front 

so similar...you can see how the computers can make mistake me for others

* And Betoota, of course, knew well in advance how my race bros and I roll

so, so Him

No comments: