6.10.2008

HOME OFFICE VIDEOS TO DISTRACT YOU WHILE I'M AWAY ON OFFICIAL TRAVEL

It should be fairly obvious by now that everyday life in the Home Office is not quite the same as life in other workplaces. Take something as commonplace in Pinoy offices as singing at birthday parties. At the Home Office, you can't just get by with an off-key, a capella rendition of "Happy Birthday". Oh no, no, no. These are high powered, well-travelled people you're performing for. At the Home Office, you have to bring it. You have to bring it with...



...Love songs in Bisaya...






... Nessun freakin' Dorma...





...and...um...Lighthouse Family.





(Ok, that last one's fairly familiar, but he did have to sing it before people with Cowell-esque accents. Bravo, I say)

Speaking of birthdays, the LLDDL and I were fairly confident we'd get to spend our celebration vacations together this year, what with my travel cold-streak running on six-months now (hence, all the "Home Office " posts). Lo and behold, I was informed I'd be leaving for a trip that would run the exact week of our birthdays. Needless to say, the LLDDL was not pleased.

Man, it's a good thing I'm being sent to the land of Zara this time, or there'd be hell to pay from her =).


No comments: