1.26.2019

CAN'T MISS THIS TRAIN

Trust our friends at the Tourism department to keep up the great Philippine i-push mo 'yan campaign around the world: the Sydney office just put up a bunch of "More Fun" boards on some of the city's cool double-decker trains taken by millions of commuters everyday. Good on ya, mates! 

(although, unfortunately, I haven't been able to personally see or document any of the branded trains yet; they run mostly underground on a line that I don't take to work so I can't just chance upon any of them -- unlike during the great Philippine cab and bus pokemon go-type spotting fun I had back in London)

(also, they launched the London campaign right outside the Embassy where I could readily step out and take this gem of a blog's iconic banner photo, whereas the Sydney ribbon-cutting was held across town from the Consulate at Bondi junction and I wasn't part of the program so I couldn't be part of the official photo-op)

(or could I?)

*grab photo*        


ENHANCE

dammit Chloe, they're STILL on the wrong side of the road!!!

No comments: