1.12.2019

YEAR IN ADVANCE: I'LL TUMBLR 4 YA

Forgive this old fogie rambling, but what is tumblr? Is tumblr like a site for random, weird, esoteric themed albums? I think that's what tumblr is. If so, I want in! At least the collecting photos of stuff that might only interest me part. How is that any different from all the other posts on this blog? Not sure! I'm not even going to open an actual tumblr account, just post links or pictures back here maybe, and I still don't know how best to push updates of anything. Why'd I even bring up tumblr then? Don't really know! I'm old! Whatevs! Here are links to some collections of things (starting with from in and around Sydney). They make me happy.



Because stepping out to get lunch by exploring the 'hood's backstreets and alleyways makes me feel hip/edgy



Bisikletart

Inspired by the Betoota Advocate's glorious review of Sydney's multiple attempts at bike sharing.



Quay to the Ship 

Circular Quay is the most beautiful commuter stop in the world, fight me. And there's a trainspotting thrill every time I find a new fancy named monster luxury ship parked in the dock.



Into the (backyard) Spider-verse

Not a day goes by when I don't walk through my doorway/gate/fence/path/staircase and get spider goo all over my face. Are any of them actually dangerous? Let's not find out! 



Pretty Atriums and Facades

Pretty self-explanatory




Why Sydney terrace houses > London terrace houses. So fun to walk through neighborhoods and gaze up at them all.



Fartbooks

so. many. kiddie. books. about. farts. they even come in sequels, sets and seasons!



Check out the latest additions to the collections on MySpace. Maybe!
     

No comments: