6.27.2020

LOCKDOWN UNDER: TESTING TESTING

The LLDD-Baby and I woke up one morning with stuffy noses and phlegmy throats which I suppose was bound to happen sooner or later during this winter season (and NOT, I hope, because of any karma from my recent divine denial) so we duly made the cold outdoor trek to the nearest clinic and queued up and presented ourselves for our first ever swab testing and we of course had by then heard the different accounts of how painful/uncomfortable testing could be so we tried to brace ourselves and keep a strong disposition throughout and, yeah, I thought it hurt a bit not so much from the swab poke itself but from trying to suppress the gagging and the sneezing but it seemed over pretty quick meanwhile I wonder how the kid is doing she just straight up grabbed my phone out of my hand

she had some thoughts, but otherwise was good 

The news was good as well a couple of days later


Stay safe mode ON 

No comments: