5.01.2023

FIL FOOD...FIGHT!

We support and promote all Philippine food and beverage everywhere of course, but I get a special sportnerdy thrill whenever I come across Filipino products that are made/labelled/branded/marketed from inside another country -- it's like a visiting football team's travelling supporters coming and taking over a home team's stadium. WHOSE HOUSE OUR HOUSE BECAUSE WE BROUGHT BETTER MERIENDA! 

And I get even more pumped if I can somehow find these products -- online, in store or in our office pantry -- purposefully lined up like a FIFA starting 11 intro.  So Sydney GET UP (and go to your grocery or online delivery app) for YOUR (locally based):

Winning Wines!

Locker room Lattes!

Ice Screeeeaaaaam!

Go nuts, go cuts GO Coconuts! (fun fact: the english term for Macapuno is Coconut Sport.  Hell yeah)

And The Sauce.  Hit me with the Hot Sauce!

every team needs an enforcer

No comments: