12.23.2009

THE TWELVE DAYS OF FOREIGN SERVICE POST CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

On the First Day of Christmas, Abuja gave to me
A Human Christmas Tree.




On the Second Day of Christmas, Madrid gave to me
Two Merged Missions . . . (nakisabay pa ang Barcelona PCG!)




On the Third Day of Christmas, New York gave to me
A Three-part Memo . . .




On the Fourth Day of Christmas, Oslo gave to me
Four Levels of Red . . .




On the Fifth Day of Christmas, Prague gave to me
Five Photocopieeeeeees . . .




On the Sixth day of Christmas, Amman gave to me
Six Desert Pictures. . .




On the Seventh Day of Christmas, Barcelona gave to me
Seven in a Ball . . . (ah, may sarili naman pala sila)




On the Eight Day of Christmas, Dili gave to me
Eight Finding Nemos . . .




On the Ninth Day of Christmas, Stockholm gave to me
Nine on a Couch . . .




On the Tenth Day of Christmas, Havana gave to me
Ten Shirts na Nag-match (at isang hindi!)




On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, Berne gave to me
Eleven "Idol" Finalists




On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Canberra gave to me
Twelve "Wacky" Poses . . .



Eleven "Idol" Finalists
Ten Shirts na Nag-match (at isang hindi!)
Nine on a Couch
Eight Finding Nemos
Seven in a Ball (ah, may sarili naman pala sila)
Six Desert Pics
Five Photocopieeeeeeeeees
Four Levels of Red
A Three-part Memo
Two Merged Missions (nakisabay pa ang Barcelona PCG!)
And a Humaaaaaan Chriiiiiistmaaaaaaaaaaas Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee






(That was Bloody Brilliant. You're Going to Hollywood)

1 comment:

anirtakanna said...

i like! that indeed was bloody brilliant. hahaha! merry christmas! :)