8.28.2006

MABUHAY Y'ALL!

Welcome to the first post of the LLDD blog, the place to dis and document the ramblings and rants of the LLDD.

Who is the LLDD, you ask? Well, just break down the name: Lame. Lawyer. Dorky. Diplomat. There can't be more than 4 or 5 of us in the world.

Anyway, i set up this blog mainly to record some of the pretty cool (to me, anyway) things that have happened to me around the world over the past couple of years as attorney/diplomat/fantasy commissioner. If anyone from the outside world happens to stumble upon the blog and want to share their inner dork, great.

Many of the first posts will just be old photos (such as from the day i took my oath as a DD, above) and comments as I try to catch up to present day (I really should have started this blog sooner).

When I have no travels to talk about or photos to post, I may just randomly ramble on things like how media affects foreign policy or why VHB need to rebuild around the core of Garci, ADR, KriJac and Myles and Myles.

So enjoy the blog. Call me out when you can. To paraphrase the profound words of 16th century European philosopher Paris Hilton, "if you show me your world, baby, I'll show you maaah..hi...hi...hine..."

I leave you with the oath-taking afterparty pic of the LLDD, the LLDD's Lady (henceforth, LLDDL), and the LLDD's posse (although they deny it)





No comments: