4.16.2010

ONE-TWO GIRL FANTASY!

(editor's note: once again, I apologize to all those who entered the above subject heading in their search engine expecting...um...something else, and instead were directed to my annual fantasy league results; guys, c'mon, you go through this every year)


Holy Erin Andrews! In the male-dominated and FSO-laced world of MetroManilaBalls Fantasy Basketball League, this year's champion is no other than...(drumroll)...the one...the only....


THE LLDD-HYPHEN-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's literally a trophy wife!!



Not only that, she was followed closely by the only other WNBA-eligible fantasy manager in the league, Shingapore Stars a.k.a batchmate ISOLATE HER AIR AIM!

Girl-on-girl!


To add insult to injury, every guy's butt was comprehensively kicked by the only two ladies in the league - even while the girls were swamped during the season with their Master Degree studies!

Like I posted on the league page: I don't know if the guys should be ashamed and embarrassed -- or really turned on.


Needless to state, this will make for an interesting year in the LLDD household. It was bad enough when she first joined the League under the mocking name "Chubby Chaser-ella"; it got worse when she beat me two years running and placed second last season; now and for the rest of the year, whenever I ask who's turn is it to do the dishes, she'll just throw me a look, raise an eyebrow, make the "L" sign on her forehead, and smack me with her trophy.

And strangely enough, I'll find that really hot!

No comments: