11.01.2017

ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW HARBOUR

So, yeah, I'm actually in Sydney alone right now, without the LLDD-Hyphen-L or Baby with me.  I like to think they stayed behind in Manila to finish up the LLDD-Baby's school term, while the LLDD-Hyphen-L believes I was sent away in advance so that someone could herald her eventual Australian arrival. In any case, our separation won't be as long as when we were in London, where we apart for almost half a year while the LLDD-Hyphen-L pursued her Moira MacTaggert degree and other shenanigans. And unlike then, we now have tech and social media to fill the emotional void, with such heart tugging posts as a stolen shot of our cab ride to the airport right before I flew out...




...or a screengrab of our skype sessions...




...or, um, creepshots of the LLDD-Hyhpen-L



soon Sydney, soon


No comments: