6.30.2018

RE-A-CHOIRED



They're here! I mean they're back! I mean they're back here in Australia after five years, and two years after I first saw them back in the Home Office! And by "they" I mean the ones who haven't grown up and graduated since the last time they were back, I mean here...

Whatever! It's just so cool that the Embassy, Consulate and Tourism Office got the Loboc Children's Choir to tour Australia right in time for Philippine Independence Month activities. Their Sydney-legs alone brought so much joy to so many: they made our office's elevator music better than your office's elevator music...

even their picture-picture was better than anything you've ever done


...they pleased the good people of Penrith

their hard knocks be better than Jay-Z


...they brought home the gold at Olympic Park...

dammit, national treasures shouldn't make me cry like that


...and they filled the hearts of the fam and the Fil-com at Blacktown


no no no kids, thank YOU
     

No comments: