4.19.2008

FANTASIES COME TRUE!

Those of you who don't follow fantasy sports, I got nothing for you this week. Go to that Australian's blog or something.

Those of you who thought the "fantasies" in the subject line referred to...um...something else...ummmm...Shoo! Shoo! I don't want your kind here! (call me)

Those of you who DO follow fantasy sports, you know what I mean when I say......Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah, baby!!!

Oh yes! After five years, 34 teams, and thousands of hours wasted, the LLDD is finally....FANTASY CHAMPION!!!

(cue "Queen" music and exploding confetti)

OK, technically I'm just "co-champion" in my private league, but screw it, Superman and Flash once raced to a draw too, and mankind was better for it (watching the former league champions/runners-up suck cellar for most of the season was just gravy). And check it, I got not one but two bling this season!



Oh, you BEAUTIES!

I previously posted what being
MMBFBLC means to me, so to finally come out on top, you know those webpages are gonna be my new screensaver, cellphone wallpaper, and first born child's bedroom motiff!

Too much? Only if you can have too much AWESOME!

For no one was around when I became a LL; not many knew I took an oath as a DD; but I will scream it to the world: I am lame! I am dorky! I AM CHAMPION!!!


And the world is a better place.







Well, she's happy about it, but it's not quite the victory parade I had in mind.

No comments: