12.15.2010

THE TWELVE DAYS OF DFA POSTS AND OFFICES CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

I had so much with this last year, I thought I'd do it again. Everybody now, and a one and a two and a . . .

On the First Day of Christmas, Vancouver PCG gave to me,
A Prom King and a Prom Queen . . .




On the Second Day of Christmas, Pampanga RCO gave to me,
Two Versions of the Same Card . . .





On the Third Day of Christmas, Madrid PE gave to me,
Three "What the..." Glee-like Poses . . .




On the Fourth Day of Christmas, Lucena RCO gave to me,
(Region) IV na landscape . . .




On the Fifth Day of Christmas, New York PCG gave to me,
The Fiiiiiiiiiiffffftthhhhh Avenue (Parol Project, that is) . . .




On the Sixth Day of Christmas, Moscow PE gave to me,
Six Babushka Dolls . . .




On the Seventh Day of Christmas. Lisbon PE gave to me,
Seven on a (reaaaalllly long) Staircase




On the Eighth Day of Christmas, the Coord Center gave to me,
Eight Signatures fo' cash, 'yo . . .




On the Ninth Day of Christmas, Helsinki PE gave to me,
Nine Pinoy Popsicles . . .




On the Tenth Day of Christmas, Public Info Services gave to me,
Ten Op-ed Writers . . .




On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, Oslo PE gave to me,
Eleven Giant Winter Athletes (who are going to trample everyone underneath them! Run, people, RUN!) . . .




On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Yangon PE gave to me,
(Um. Wow. Just...wow) . . .



. . . and,
Eleven Giant Winter Athletes (who are going to trample everyone beneath them! Run, people, RUN!)
Ten Op-ed Writers
Nine Pinoy Popsicles
Eight Signatures fo' cash, 'yo
Seven on a (reaaaalllly long) Staircase
Six Babushka Dolls
The Fiiiiiiiiiiffffftthhhhh Avenue (Parol Project, that is)
(Region) IV na landscape
Three "What the.." Glee-like poses
Two Versions of the Same Card
A Prom Kiiiiiiiing and a Prom Queeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!



Good show, good show! But where's London PE in all this? Well, stiff British upper lip and all that. We don't just irreverently join in any reindeer games. We're all about dignity and poise . . .




. . . and putting our faces faces on Christmas balls. Classy!


Maligayang Pasko at Maligo sa Bagong Taon!!!


No comments: