12.11.2016

THE OFFICE CHRISTMAS PARTY WAS LIT (WITHIN PRESCRIBED REGULATIONS)

Hollywood has its upcoming Office Christmas Party, we just had ours. But where the movie is all about decadence and debauchery, our party was rightfully subdued, dignified and, uh...




... I dunno, certified ISO 9000 compliant by Capt. DFA?

"May I just request everyone to complete the exchange gift satisfaction survey form and leave it in the dropbox on your way out? Thanks so much"


And in accordance with the PPP* Manual of Operations (*Party Policy and Procurement), there were properly budgeted and pre-approved games, song numbers and shenanigans. We had:

  • an on-the-spot (but woke!) Mannequin Challenge



  • an OG performing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" 



  • non-stop harassment of the one who came dressed as a princess




  • bees
(probably)


So what was my role in all of this?  Let's just say I was the one walking around with a giant "A" on his forehead, so everyone knew me to be the party's biggest a-- 

Capt. Administration! I was Capt. Administration!!!


keeping buffet lines safe and  parties over by 7 p.m. since 1946


No comments: