12.30.2016

TOP 5 THINGS HEARD DURING MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS' CHRISTMAS REUNION


We're not strapping young green archers anymore


5. "Pare, napahiya ako sa staff ko, wala na palang gumagamit ng term 'Bomba Star' "

4. "Hay naku, mga millennials na 'yan, may dalawa na akong interns na umiyak sa harap ko"

3. (*someone talking to me*) "Yeah, I saw your wife on facebook...I assume she's much younger than you?"

2. (*the most inebriated classmate accidentally posts a bad word on fb messenger, which may or may not have caused another classmate to leave the group*) "I apologize for the foul language..that was not intended...I don't even remember texting...may gumamit ba ng phone ko?...I am deeply sorry if I offended anyone...I'm just so embarrassed by my actions"

1. "Aga na natin malasing.  Sa New Year's gathering, breakfast na nga lang"

Over our dad bodies.


No comments: