7.20.2013

AFTER 77 YEARS . . .

I thought I bought myself enough time when I promised the LLDD-Hyphen-L and the LLDD-Baby that I would never blog again, at least until: a) I was no longer Office Concierge; or b) a Brit won Wimbledon, whichever came later.

Well soil my all-whites, the unthinkable happened!  At the start of this month, I was shocked to learn that - nominally, at least - I would no longer be O.C. (see, kids! incessant whining can work!).  

And then, of course . . .


As you can see, the LLDD-Hyphen-L and LLDD-Baby are not impressed -- not with with Murray's historic win ("Daya! Dinaan sa damo!!!), nor with my historic blogging resumption.  Some people can be so hard to please. 


Anyway, it will be too unwieldy to recap the past year in one go, so I'll just back-post month by month in reverse.  I should be up to speed by, oh, the time Murray wins Wimbledon again.

     No pressure, mate.




No comments: