7.27.2013

PREVIOUSLY, ON ADMIN . . . (JANUARY)

ADMIN HIGHLIGHT-OF-THE-MONTH

After video review, the III has been ruled a II.

my foot was on the line

Yep yep, me and my batchmates were all duly promoted last January by the Department to the next higher rank, enabling us to knock one roman numeral off our FSO titles, call ourselves "Second Secretaries" rather than "the Third Secs", and make all the obligatory "Wala na akong Vice!" jokes with respect to our "Consul" tags. The pun implications of the promotion were truly significant.

It should have been a more joyous occasion for me, except at the time the promotion only served to reinforce my office concierge role, which in turn kept me so busy I wasn't even able to join the scheduled batch annual picture-picture.  Fortunately (or unfortunately), most everyone else in the Batch was also swamped with work, with only one guy able to take part, and behold his contribution to this year's chosen theme "Celebrate our Promotion - Jump Shot!"

we're getting old


LLDD-HYPHEN-L / LLDD-BABY / LONDON LIVING HIGHLIGHT-OF-THE-MONTH

Never too young to be a fashionista, the LLDD-Hyphen-L always says.  So despite the freezing cold, the LLDD-Baby and I were bundled off to the Royal V & A Museum to see a special exhibition of some world famous dresses and ball gowns.  

Hm..? No, wala namam akong atraso sa LLDD-Hyphen-L when we went.  Why do you ask?



I have the same smile whenever I choose pizza toppings

The joke was on the LLDD-Hyphen-L, however, as the LLDD-Baby slept through the entire exhibit, and then woke up to, of all things, a strange flash-mob of people in full pirate regalia.  The LLDD-Baby probably now thinks the LLDD-Hyphen-L's fashion taste skews towards heavy eyeliner, skin-tight corsets and other apparatuses that push things "up"

No, baby.  That's what Dada wants Mama's wardrobe to skew towards.  




Wench, please.
         

No comments: