12.22.2017

VERY CHRISTMAS C's

It's the annual running of the Photoshop! The happiest time of the year! Now I like to think I didn't get that many cards in my e-mail inbox this year because I switched offices and addresses (and not because I've been tagged as a troll), so hooray for FerGer for without him knowing it giving me access to his file folder of FSP greetings!   

This year, Posts went less with photoshopping personnel onto impractical locations...

although shout out Honolulu for keeping the tradition alive

...and more with close collaboration and choreography of everything "C" in the world, from colors... 


...to hand-eye coordination...


...to classical music...


...to clever characters...


...and to clothing -- particularly coats...


...cloaks...


...and our winner this year: costumes!

cool

No comments: